Saturday, April 26, 2008

Welcome



Okay so I have caved to peer pressure and started a blog. I resisted the trend as long as I could then decided that it might not be a bad way to keep in touch this summer. For those of you who don't know, I am taking leave of my senses and taking leave of the USA at the same time. I am packing up my four adorable and hopefully co-opreative children and we are travelling to Europe for three months. Together. Without a safety net.

Wish me luck........

4 comments:

Marchic said...

So, that little "agreement" we have, does that include taking care of Albert? Also, can we add one to our arrangement in Nov? ;-)

Have a wonderful time!
Miss you!
Hugs to you all!
Marielle

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy you started a blog!!

PapaBear said...

Marielle - WOW, That is great news.. we are so happy for you guys and of course there can be additions to our arrangement.... BTW - happy belated birthday..

Tracey said...

Love the family picture on the blog. Whoever took that picture sure did a great job!! ha ha!!

I love the pictures that you've sent. Looks like you guys are keeping busy and having a good time. It's good to see your faces. Logan and Cole looked at your blog with me and were excited to see the kids. They wanted me to tell all of you that, "they love you and miss you."

Can't wait to see more of your adventures!!

Tracey :)

About Me

My photo
Goodyear, AZ, United States
A local publishing company in Goodyear,AZ