Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My house

So this is where I grew up.
7 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 staircases, 2 kitchens, a butler's pantry, 2 larders, 3 acres of land including a rose garden, vegetable garden, wood, huge lawn, apple orchard, AND NO BLOODY HEAT!!!! It is a vicarage, owned by the Church of England, we got to live there in return for Dad being Minister there. Of course he didn't get paid for it so he was also a high school teacher. But look at the digs I get to call home.......

This was my room, that is the original wallpaper that the vicar (minister) before us put up. Hideous, isn't it?

Ah, happy family....

2 comments:

Loraine said...

OMG!!! What an awesome house... I happen to really LOVE the wallpaper... I think it's very Shabby Chic.

Are you really ready to come back here???

Hey Ross ~ Peace Out!

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

How beautiful!!

About Me

My photo
Goodyear, AZ, United States
A local publishing company in Goodyear,AZ