Here are things we did the week before Paris...
A Fair. Notice the anchor at the end of the Tug-of-war rope?
Emma with dark hair and a butterfly on her face.
Talia and Ross catching ducks in a pool.
Tal and Ross riding a miniature train (the train was called Albert).
Billy shooting ducks with a cork gun.
Ross enjoying a "99" that is a soft ice-cream with a Flake chocolate stuffed in the top.
Just had to show the wheelbarrow race, Ross has made me promise to buy lots of wheelbarrows when we get home so all his friends can join him in a race......

5 comments:
the circus is coming to town and the boys really want o go. but we will be in Park City. :( I love fairs.. the food is the best.. not so much for the rides. I have a weak stomach and I have been know to get. very. ill.
We have a wheelbarrow!! I think it's full of crap but we made be able to clean it out for a race!!!
I think that it would be hysterical. The mommies pushing the kiddies across the field behind EMES? My wheelbarrow has a flat but we can fix that!
Perfect...Ross's next B-day. BYOW!! (Bring Your Own Wheelbarrow!
Catching up on your blog with the kids... Gracie loves Emma's painted face and Nate loves the train! I can't wait for the wheelbarrow races!
Love reading your blog with my kids, it's fun for them to see other parts of the world. Gracie's asked me 6 times.... "Mom, can we go there tomorrow???"
Post a Comment