On our daily walks we sometimes walk the children to a park that is 1 1/2 miles away and leave them playing (with their 14yr old cousin) while Janet and I continue our walk with the dogs.



So we are walking along and it gradually gets wetter and wetter..
Suok decides to fetch a little stick.
Okay this is a field, not a lake. Thank heavens we don't have to go this way!
Notice how close the water is to the top of Janet's boots? The dogs don't mind the water though.
Janet found some cows to play with.
We walked back through a pretty churchyard and picked up the kids. Then it was time for Emma, Ross and Talia to experience nature...
Home for dinner and ice-cream, the perfect end to the perfect day.

4 comments:
okay, I want to walk in those flooded fields with boots.. er.. wellies.. ? looks like the sun peaked out a bit... :-)
How fun!!! I always want to buy the rain boots at target for the boys and every time I think "what for?"
I need to buy them for our next trip to MN, we will definitely find some big puddles there. Looks like you guys are having a blast!!
Ok...that's not a walk, that's a swim!!! How wonderful to see all that green and those big beautiful trees. I envy you!! Keep having fun!!!
I love the green.... and the rain...... :-) Please, Please send some our way!!!!
Post a Comment