Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Off to the beach again. This time to a sandy beach and on a steam train! The kids are getting very good at playing card games....


So we get to the train station and the older kids run on ahead. I figure we'll catch up to them at the beach and plan our return trip then. I get to the beach and there is soooo much fog I can't see them! Pretty soon they came running out of the fog and we had so much fun that day, just digging in the sand and collecting shells.






4 comments:

PapaBear said...

older kids ran ahead... I would have thought that we all stay together as a group at this point... I luv that last picture with the note in the sand

Card Girl said...

how fun! I love train rides. only been once, but I loved it.. up the west coast from SD to LA. .. or maybe it was down the coast. I cant recall.

Rachel @ Verdin Road said...

I love the 'I love U mom'
We all hope for love notes in the sand....I do at least!!

Loraine said...

Looks like it was a steam train and a steamy beach.... what an awesome day. Enjoy the beauty and coolness... We miss you.

About Me

My photo
Goodyear, AZ, United States
A local publishing company in Goodyear,AZ