Sunday, July 27, 2008

Famous Four

First I apologise for the blue and underlining, can't fix it!
There is an a children's author called Enid Blyton who wrote a wonderful series of books called the Famous Five. Well my kids are in Scotland having a Famous Four holiday.

They go on boats, plodge around in rock pools, tramp across heathered hills and generally have a wonderful time. Oh, and as they do all this they are playing imaginary games. Imagine that. Using their own brains to have fun instead of plugging into some device or other. I am NOT putting down electronic devices, I would never do that. I do believe that some TV won't permanently damage them. However..... It has been nice to see tham like this. Together, looking out for each other. In fact in moments like this I can almost picture us down the road like Brothers & Sisters. Just without all the drama, I hope!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Goodyear, AZ, United States
A local publishing company in Goodyear,AZ