So we set off for a week in Scotland, on the west coast, about halfway up. We went to a village called Ellenabeich on the Isle of Seil. I know it sounds awfully romantic and windswept but if you look it up in a dictionary it is just wet. Oh all right it was beautiful in a "can't get out of the car unless you're wearing waterproof trousers" kind of way.
These pictures are actually from our 6 1/2 hour drive up to the cottage, really did sound like a good idea several months ago when I booked it, honestly!
This is Inverary Castle, it was about halfway and had toilets.
The boys got out a football and got some excersise, then Ross had one of many hissy fits because Billy got the ball, or something.....

3 comments:
The castle is gorgeous!!! And the pictures of Ross are priceless... I'm sure once you're home and you've had a chance to dry out.... You'll look back and appreciate your adventures even more.
Did you "use the facilities" at the castle? You are going to be able to say that you peed in all of these amazing places.... The Eiffel Tower, Castles, etc.... :-)
Hmm, I should wtite a book, "The Toilets of Europe, or Where All The Cool Kids Pee"
Yes... you really should. As I am pretty sure that you have many more stories about this subject.... :-)
Your book could be the next great bestselling bathroom reader!!!
Post a Comment