Wow, I have been putting off writing this because it was so horrible the first time that I don't want to relive it. Still....
We had a night of fun and games with Billy puking all over his room. So washing sheets by moonlight agin. Me and the hedgehog.
Then off to Versailles. Beautiful palace. Beautiful gardens.
Then we lost Emma.
She stomped off in a huff after arguing with Talia and turned a corner. By the time we got to that corner she had turned another corner and was gone.
The last place we saw Emma.
Then I decided that I could never find her on my own and called for help. Out came the Commissary of Versailles, the french police on bikes, horses and little vans, the fire brigade and every security guard in the place. 3 hours later and she was found. Let me tell you I was never so glad of my French lessons as I was that day.

1 comment:
Glad you finally found her... I've lost Gracie before... not for that long, but it was the most scary feeling ever!
Where the heck was she anyways????
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story when you get home....
Post a Comment