Friday, July 25, 2008

My Roots


Here is a photo of 5 of the 6 people I love most in the world.
You can see I get my gift of the gab from Dad, he won't stop talking even when I'm taking a picture! ;)

Here are my Dad, kids and step-mother infront of the Angel of the North. This is the biggest sculpture in the UK and I think it is brilliant. You can see it from the A1 ( the major road from the NE to the south of England) and it is fantastic.


See, I'm here too!

Love, love, love it...

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I never would have known about this sculpture, if not for you.

I love, love, love the Angel... I'm off to google and learn more.

So glad that you were able to spend time with your Dad.

Card Girl said...

good lord, that thing is huge.

About Me

My photo
Goodyear, AZ, United States
A local publishing company in Goodyear,AZ